- ECP writes letter to PEMRA inquiring for data of addresses by way of Imran Khan, Khurram Sher Zaman, Haleem Adil Sheikh.
- Lashing out at CEC, Imran Khan had referred to as him a “planted agent” of the PML-N.
- PTI has introduced a marketing campaign in opposition to the ECP.
ISLAMABAD: Taking understand of PTI Chairman Imran Khan’s remarks in opposition to Leader Election Commissioner (CEC) Sikandar Sultan Raja and the fee, the ECP has sought a document of his speech.
In a letter written to the Pakistan Digital Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA), the ECP expressed its need to acquire the whole document of the addresses of the next individuals aired on April 26, 2022 on other information channels:
- Ex-PM Imran Khan’s deal with in Peshawar
- Khurram Sher Zaman (MPA Sindh Meeting)
- Haleem Adil Sheikh (MPA/Chief of the Opposition in Sindh Meeting)
- Ijaz Ahmed Chaudhry (Senator PTI)
“You’re, subsequently, asked to supply a recording of the aforementioned addresses straight away for putting prior to the fee,” the letter learn.
An afternoon previous, on the staff’ conference in Peshawar, the PTI chairman had lashed out on the CEC, calling him a “planted agent” of the PML-N. “Raja has misplaced all his credibility and he will have to straight away renounce,” he had mentioned.
He had additionally advised his supporters to start out a marketing campaign to gather signatures on a web-based petition in opposition to the executive election commissioner.
The previous high minister had mentioned that once the results of the overseas investment case can be introduced there can be only one birthday party that might emerge with criminal investment and it could be PTI.
In the meantime, recordings of PTI lawmakers Haleem Adil Sheikh, Khurram Sher Zaman and Ejaz Chauhdry all over the previous few days have additionally been sought.
The PTI has introduced a marketing campaign in opposition to the ECP in an try to make the predicted verdict within the overseas investment case arguable that has been pending for greater than seven years.