Whenever Eid comes with a lot of joy and happiness. This is the moment where all family members come together from a long distance to enjoy it. Eid-Ul-Fitr Muslims celebrate after successfully fasting for about 29 to 30 days, the day when they wish each other a happy and prosperous life. Today, we are going to share with you Eid wishes, cards, and quotes for friends, family, and love that you can share with them to increase the happiness of eid.
Table of contents
Eid Wishes for Family
- I wish you all the happiest Eid-Ul-Fitr. I am lucky to have such an amazing family and I pray that may Allah protect all of you from evil’s eye on this occasion. Eid Mubarak to All my Family Members.
- Eid is not just an event, because it’s the day when all of our family members come together and wish each other. So, at this event, I wish you all the happiest Eid. Eid Mubarak to all of you!
- I wish you all a happy eid today.
- May this Eid proves to be sweeter than the sugar. I wish you all the happiest Eid. Eid Mubarak to all of you!
- May Allah protect all of you guys and this Eid may add more happiness to your lives. wish a Eid Mubarak at this happiest moment.
- I am happy that I belong to such a nice family, I wish this Eid may get us closer to enjoying each moment of this Eid. Eid Mubarak.
- May Allah accept all of your prayers that you have done in the month of Ramadan. Eid Mubarak to all of my family members!
- May all of you enjoy each moment of this Eid. Happy Eid to all of my Family and Friends.
- This is the event that brings us together and lets us enjoy. Eid Mubarak to all of you guys.
- May this eid bring happiness to all of your lives. Wish you all the happiest Eid!
Eid Cards for Family
Eid Wishes for Friends
- Life is tasteless without friends like you. Wish the Happiest Eid. Eid Mubarak to all of my friends!
- Friends like you are a blessing. I wish this Eid may bring a lot of joy and happiness to your lives. I wish the happiest Eid Mubarak to all my friends.
- Eid with friends adds makes this event more sweeter and enjoyable. Happy Eid to all of you guys.
- Life gets more easier and joyful with friends like you. I pray that this eid may bring more happiness and prosperity to your lives. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak to all my friends. I pray that this eid may become a source of happiness and joy for all of you. Wish you the happiest eid. Eid Mubarak!
- I am the luckiest person to have friends like you and I wish that may all of you get success in your lives. Eid Mubarak!
- We trust Allah showers you and your friends and family with favors.
- May your Eid be just about as astonishing as Allah.
- On Eid, recall that Allah’s presence is a gift.
- May your bond with Allah develop considerably further this Eid.
Eid Wishes Cards for Friends
Eid Wishes for Love
- May Allah adds as much happiness to your life as the love you gave me. I wish you the Happiest Eid warmly. Eid Mubarak my Love!
- May Allah keep us on the right path and we may keep fasting like this in the future. Eid Mubarak dear.
- I pray this eid may bring you and your family closer to Allah. Happy Eid.
- May this eid be as amazing as Allah. Eid Mubarak to you!
- May this Eid be sweeter than sugar. Wish you a Happy Eid!
- This eid proves to be more joyful and happier than ever because of you. Eid Mubarak to you.
- May all the prayers you have done in the month of Ramadan get accepted. I wish you a very very happy Eid this year.
- Wishing you a lovely and vibrant Eid this time.
- Eid without wishing your loved ones is not joyful. Wish you a Happy Eid on this occasion. May Allah bring happiness to you and your family’s lives.
- This is the occasion when everyone wishes for each other. At this moment wishing you is far more important to me than wishing anyone else. I wish you the happiest Eid this time. Eid Mubarak!