- England will tour Pakistan in September for the primary time in 17 years.
- After the T20 World Cup in Australia, England will go back to play 3 exams in December.
- Beginning on Sept 20, England will play seven T20Is in Karachi and Lahore.
England will tour Pakistan in September for the primary time in 17 years to play seven Twenty20, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) introduced on Tuesday, whilst they’ll pass in opposition to the Men In Green in 3 Test fits in December.
England pulled out in their Pakistan tour remaining yr quickly after New Zealand had deserted their tour of the South Asian nation over safety issues.
Beginning on September 20, England will play seven Twenty20 Internationals in Karachi and Lahore in the primary leg in their tour.
After the Twenty20 World Cup in Australia, England will go back to play 3 exams in December, PCB stated in a remark.
“We demonstrated our event planning and operational skills in the highly successful series against Australia in March/April and I am confident we will be able to replicate these when England visit us for the first time since 2005,” Zakir Khan, PCB Director of International Cricket, stated.
Schedule of T20Is
- Tuesday, 20 Sep — 1st T20I, Karachi
- Thursday, 22 Sep — 2d T20I, Karachi
- Friday, 23 Sep — third T20I, Karachi
- Sunday, 25 Sep — 4th T20I, Karachi
- Wednesday, 28 Sep — fifth T20I, Lahore
- Friday, 30 Sep — sixth T20I, Lahore
- Sunday, 2 Oct — seventh T20I, Lahore